10 Best Kids Smart Watches of 2018
Part 1: Introduction:
Every concerned parent wants their kids to be safe from real-world threats. They cannot stay with their kids all the time to protect them. That’s why some gadgets are invented to help the parents to stay connected with their kids. Among those gadgets, the smartwatches are the best option the parents can opt out because of their versatile features. In this guide, we have mentioned the best kid’s smartwatch that parents can buy for the safety of their kids.
Part 2: 10 Kids Smart Watches:
1) FiLIP 2:
The FiLIP 2 is ultimate kid’s smartwatch that has amazing calling and messaging feature. For parents, it is the best one to track their kids.
- It sends a low battery alert.
- It has an SOS button for emergency situations.
- It has a user-friendly app.
- It record surrounding on pressing SOS button.
- It is not water resistant.
- It cannot set unlimited safe zones.
2) My Buddy Tag:
My Buddy Tag is a colorful kid’s smartwatch. It works with Bluetooth technology to send alerts and track location.
- It includes pain button which you use in case of emergency.
- When places under water for 10 seconds, it send alerts.
- It does not have a monthly subscription plan.
- Its battery life is for one year.
- Its coverage area is very less because it uses Bluetooth technology.
- There is need of replacement of device when its battery life finish.
3) hereO GPS Watch:
The hereO GPS Watch comes in various colorful styles. It is also considered the tracking device for kids.
- It has GPS and Wi-Fi system to monitor location from mobile apps.
- It sends real-time alerts.
- It is kid-friendly.
- It has a free six-month subscription.
- It works in more than 120 countries.
- It is expensive.
4) Abardeen Smart Kid Watch:
The Abardeen Kids smartwatch is next generation watch for kids which has an SOS button like others smartwatch.
- It offers two-way communication.
- It can create Geo-fences places.
- It offers remote monitoring.
- It supports maximum 60 contacts.
- It does not work with AT& T network.
5) LeapFrog LeapBand:
The LeapFrog LeapBand is best for kids as it includes games that kids can play for fun and enjoyment.
- Parents can set play time on the watch.
- It has a challenging game for kids.
- It has an activity tracker.
- It has a colorful design.
- No GPS Tracking feature.
6) VTech Kidizoom Smart Watch Plus:
The VTech Kidizoom smartwatch looks like a camera for kids. Due to its colorful interface, kids will love this watch.
- Kids can take photos and videos.
- It has a colorful touch screen.
- It has a durable design.
- It is easy to use.
- It is difficult to power on and off.
- Its battery life is not good.
7) Caref GPS Watch:
The Caref is able to locate kids from mobile phone and tablet. From its app, you can send messages to the watch.
- It can send and receive calls.
- It has an SOS alert feature.
- It has voice reorganization capability.
- It includes a panic button.
- It requires a monthly data plan.
8) LG GizmoPal 2:
The LG GizmoPal 2 is an attractive smartwatch for kids. Through this watch, kids can even call their parents in case of an emergency.
- It has a two-way calling feature.
- It can create and monitor Geo-fences places.
- It offers 9 days battery life.
- Its price is reasonable.
- It supports Verizon network only.
- No SOS alerts.
The TiniTell which is wonderful Kids smartwatch comes in various colors. For parents, it is very useful one to monitor their kid’s location.
- It supports calling.
- It supports many SIM providers.
- It calls with voice reorganization.
- It offers two- way calling.
- It cannot create safe-zone.
- It does not include the SOS button.
The Lineable is a most simple kid’s smartwatch which parents can have for their kids to monitor their location.
- It uses Bluetooth to track location.
- It has Crowdsourcing GPS to track kids.
- It is an affordable one.
- Its battery life is long.
- It covers a limited area due to Bluetooth functionality.
- It cannot track live location.
Part 3: FamiSafe- Best Parental Control tool for tracking:
The Kids smartwatch can only track location, but if you want to track each and every activity of your kid. Then, FamiSafe is the best parental control solution for you. Unlike smartwatch, you can track your kid smartphone and can know what type of activities that he performs on your phone. FamiSafe is the ultimate way for parents to protect their kids from digital threats also. It has excellent features that made this software very beneficial for parents in this generation.
- Track Location: It can monitor the current location of the target phone and you can even view the route history of the target device.
- Geo-Fences Places: The FamiSafe let you create Geo-fences places, and then get instant alerts when target user leaves or enters Geo-fences places.
- Content Filtering: It let you block inappropriate content on your child browser such as porn to protect your kid from internet threats.
- App Blocker: It tells you how much time your child spent on each app. You can even block apps on your child mobile phone.
- Smart Schedule: With this feature of FamiSafe, you can use two or more features simultaneously like tracking location and app blocker.
Part 4: Conclusion:
Buying a smartwatch for kids is one of the best decision that parents take for the safety and freedom of their kids. Smart Watches help children to develop in a secure environment. If your kid has its own phone, then FamiSafe is the best parental control tool that you can have to track your kid device remotely.